Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I love an aggressive man.

Tell me what you want and how you want it (sexual and nonsexual). Lead me. Teach me something. If I’m getting out of hand, tell me. Make me feel protected. Let me know that I’m what you want. Make me feel like no other bytch has shyt on me.

It’s really not that hard.:yeshrug:

Right? Tell me you dpnt like something or when you really like something. I dont get offended I'd my husband says he doesnt like my hair, because I say it back to him if I don't like his. It keeps us wanting to stay attractive to each. I think that a lot of couples are afraid of hurting their spouse by being to honest with them, but I believe this is why so many stay in misery for so long and end up finding someone else anyway.

My husband I dont give a fukk. :pachaha: we talk shyt and crack jokes back and forth all day. If you dont want my honest opinion dont ask is our viewpoint right now. New couples who dont know us be having the :picard: when we go out together.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:

I found the PopCornables sweet and salty today. They're the same ones from the JetBlue flights. I used to get happy as hell when they gave out snacks.:steviej:now I got a big ass bag to myself.​

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I wish I could see how he feels about it in retrospect
He was proud of it
They had him in a documentary about it
His sister and mom's def wasn't on that bullshyt tho

Especially the mom

Dude let that Christian shyt make him a clown like that
Dude literally said while testifying that he didn't even want the chick to go to prison at all