Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Holidays coming up... no stimulus checks and unemployment is increasing. I’m not a fear monger type of nikka but damn it might get grim out here.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I hate when people give me the silent treatment because I didn't text back as quickly as they think I should have. I try my hardest to reply to EVERYONE as soon as I can but I was tired. I'm human too.....go figure

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate when people give me the silent treatment because I didn't text back as quickly as they think I should have. I try my hardest to reply to EVERYONE as soon as I can but I was tired. I'm human too.....go figure
How do you know it’s the “silent treatment” and not them texting you back when they can?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
How do you know it’s the “silent treatment” and not them texting you back when they can?
Because this has happened before and they've told that was what they were doing. "Well why are you so tired? It sho ain't because of me" "it could have been an emergency, you just never know".

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because this has happened before and they've told that was what they were doing. "Well why are you so tired? It sho ain't because of me" "it could have been an emergency, you just never know".

Ahhh ok. The bold is such a red flag, IMO. Tread lightly. Lol and if it’s an emergency, CALL!!

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I love an aggressive man.

Tell me what you want and how you want it (sexual and nonsexual). Lead me. Teach me something. If I’m getting out of hand, tell me. Make me feel protected. Let me know that I’m what you want. Make me feel like no other bytch has shyt on me.

It’s really not that hard.:yeshrug: