Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dumbass couple decides to do a gender reveal involving pyrotechnics in the tall dry grass of a california state park, surprise - it's a fire! now there is a new out of control wildfire raging, the sky is dark AF - it's like the 10 mins before the sun breaks the horizon, and ash has coated everything like a light snow. fukk that couple and their selfish attempt to flex for the gram, i hope they go broke paying for the damages

I hope they get criminal charges.

shyt is out of hand

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand what the big deal is with these gender reveals?! :why::gucci::mjtf: People making IG posts, tik tok videos, big ass celebrations, etc just to reveal if the baby is a boy or girl. :scust: America is sick! :hhh:

Our friends sent us one cuz covid..wanted us to video our response and post it on IG.

Handed it to my wife and went to sleep

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Just tried a cigarette for the first time right now. TF:picard:shyt nasty asf:picard:. It’s that same lingering taste I used to get from blunts/joints but instead it’s nasty ass tobacco. Glad I tried it out before I’m 21. And I still got the cig smell on my fingers lol:lupe:
that smell doesn't leave for a while

i used to put whole bunch of hand sanitizer/wash hands and it still smelled lol

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

oLdHnaC.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
life would be better if we aged like benjamin button. get the :flabbynsick: part of life out the way early, have wisdom, you'd value your youth more, and you'd also know how long you're gonna live (born at 80, then start the countdown...although i guess you could still get shot, die in a car crash, have a heart attack, etc)

this is what happens when you can't concentrate on work due to working in what looks like night time

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Positive energy will be in short supply friends as we move forward to the end of this year going into the next.

Regardless of what you may think, my senses are not restrained by a screen and a keyboard. Some of you folks randomly come to mind and I focus to find out why I’ve been alerted..It’s easy to mask your unhappiness utilizing a medium such as the internet but I do hope you take gladness in that I am not against you but do earnestly send goodwill and positive energy to help you.

You are my brother and you are my sister..if I have called you my friend then do not think I said it in vain. I see the times and I see the storms coming..this is not a time for selfishness but a time to coalesce and uplift each other as the world breaks up.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Figured out why I love driving so much.

Basically I get high just from driving and playing music outloud while driving without using actual drugs. This shyt is a great driving simulator. I basically drive around to wherever playing whatever my music. shyt gets me high for real which is why it's nothing to be on the road to go to nowhere rewinding the same part over and over again to whatever random song I like is playing nonstop. That shyt is fun.

Last edited: