I love this song..
full

Takes me back to middle school. Good times. :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
dumbass couple decides to do a gender reveal involving pyrotechnics in the tall dry grass of a california state park, surprise - it's a fire! now there is a new out of control wildfire raging, the sky is dark AF - it's like the 10 mins before the sun breaks the horizon, and ash has coated everything like a light snow. fukk that couple and their selfish attempt to flex for the gram, i hope they go broke paying for the damages

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
dumbass couple decides to do a gender reveal involving pyrotechnics in the tall dry grass of a california state park, surprise - it's a fire! now there is a new out of control wildfire raging, the sky is dark AF - it's like the 10 mins before the sun breaks the horizon, and ash has coated everything like a light snow. fukk that couple and their selfish attempt to flex for the gram, i hope they go broke paying for the damages
I don't understand what the big deal is with these gender reveals?! :why::gucci::mjtf: People making IG posts, tik tok videos, big ass celebrations, etc just to reveal if the baby is a boy or girl. :scust: America is sick! :hhh: