Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how next year it will be 20 years since 911. Still remember that shyt like yesterday. Almost forgot about it actually. That freedom tower is no twin towers.

And even after all that time, my mind hasnt changed that the government did that shyt. Felt that way from the moment I saw that shyt on TV. That shyt seeing the towers just burning. Not even an hour or two, they had all the photos of the suspects. It was just odd how they seemed to figure out who did what, what happened, how it happened and etc. shyt most definitely was some planned covert operation shyt.

Crazy thing is that I took a photo of the towers and skyline about 2 weeks before 911 happened. Took that photo on some ride in coney island. Its here somewhere. shyt is kind of crazy though knowing that I took that photo not knowing that shyt would happen.

Even the night before and that morning going to school before 8 o clock, that shyt was weird. I had lords of the underground chief rocka playing in my head and then it stopped weird enough.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.jpg

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Who has a link to that Kevin Samuels thread where he cuts off the woman and says she's not desirable because of weight and kids