:dead::dead::dead:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Aight, final verdict.....

GET THIS shyt

Flames breh...flames....and this definitely makes the older ps3/ps4 to dreamcast adapter obsolete cause this wingman SD damn near takes everything you throw at it, BUT and this is a huge but...you HAVE to download the latest firmware beta 1.1w

This is a big deal because the official latest firmware on the website is still fukked up....my xbox one controllers weren't working at all....I had to get on reddit to message one of the managers to get the beta firmware sent to me so if you wind up getting it lemme know and I'll drop a link to the beta firmware cause its needed for xbox one controllers.

But now to the device...its great. It took everything I threw at it, Xbox one controllers (Wired and Wireless), the xbox one elite 1 controller, DS4s, DS3s, mayflash f500 universal fight stick, madcatz xbox 360 and ps3 fightpad, qanba drone ps4 fightstick, nintendo switch pro pad and the 8bit SNES switch pro pad....no problems AFTER I downloaded the beta firmware.

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Playing THPS2 with a xbox elite controller was pretty wild, full vibration support and analog support.

image2.jpg

So there are 2 game modes for dreamcast and 3 game modes for Saturn, the third being just released last month. For dreamcast you have controller mode which is the default mode and is a green led light and fighstick mode which is a red led light. You switch between the two modes by pressing select (or whatever is the equivalent on the controller like menu for xbone) and Y/Triangle for controller mode and A/X for fightstick mode. Layout is identical in position to a dreamcast controller no matter what controller you use and both bumpers and triggers act like the left and right dreamcast triggers. The adapter also has 200 blocks of memory so a full vmu worth of space which is very nice.

With the sega saturn there are now 3 modes, 3d control pad mode which emulates the 3d pad and has analog support, standard mode which emulates the normal 6 button saturn pad and the new arcade mode which is the combination of select + B/O. This is what you use for your arcade sticks because just like the dreamcast, you need this mode since most modern day arcade sticks use the layout of R1 and R2/RT as the hard punch and kick with L1 and L2 being 4th buttons and the adapter changes things up so it works as it should. Playing those saturn fighters with a proper fighstick is wild and much better than the Ascii stick I was using which was ok but not the greatest.

So in all, definitely worth the 49.99.....gives new life to the dreamcast and saturn and makes the need to look for those rare expensive fight sticks virtually useless other than for collecting purposes.