Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This website is acting funny

What is the point of this video? To justify being a follower? Dude is acting like its not the cool thing to flee from the city back to the burbs now.

Nothing wrong with thinking for yourself and having your own view point or just doing what's best for you. Dont just be doing shyt because its cool to do. If you literally are waiting for other people to do what you want to do even if it's sitting down to sleep, then you arent living because you're gonna be living for other people. Same thing with following along with the crowd too without an understanding for yourself. You dont have to do what other people are doing.

Whatever happened to liberating the mind, freeing self from mental slavery, mental exercise and basically mental hygiene. Its something. What about the inside? What about personality traits-positive or negative? What about hearing the truth and different view point. All this superficiality to say a whole lot of nothing. Just be yourself. It costs nothing.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Bumpin that 95 tape! :sas1:
tenor.gif

@stomachlines @iBrowse
I was looking for you sn the other day :wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting old or folks are making me feel old. Just feel like I've been beat up to the point where I don't want to do anything right now. Tried to walk around the woods smoke free but I won't lie... my stomach is feeling funny which means my mind is probably gonna start acting annoying again. My mood is changing again. I didnt feel that mood today. It wasnt there.

Just gonna wash, spend some time alone to relax in the dark and silence and just look up something for my benefit. Not gonna smoke for this week or next. Not addicted to weed. It's that my mind is not at rest, my emotions are all over the place and my body doesnt have the energy to flow with both so it leads to me on the floor, falling on my face, trying not to fall asleep, being lazy as fukk not doing any hobbies like drawing as I should be. This whole bs is fukking with my head.

Last edited: