giphy.gif

Song is the epitome of late 90s/early 2000s Los Angeles

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have the strong urge to visit California. Northern cali to be exact. Theres something about San Francisco, Oakland and the bay area that mirrors New York and its surrounding area. Theres a smugness of Frisco that creates a grimy background. I also wanna see the obvious Castro district, the hippie district, chinatown, hunters point, Rage Racer, the black Panthers, hanging with Mr. Cooper, San Francisco examiner, BART, Oakland, downtown, the Fillmore district, the hip hop spots and everything else. Been wanting to see Frisco since the 90s- full house, San Francisco rush, nash bridges, crazy taxi, rice-o-roni, the settings in most of Nicolas cage movies and shyt. I want to visit there.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've been up since 3 in the morning. I vaped on some granimals and chemdog. Didnt go back to sleep after that. Cant wait for this weekend to start. Hope to live to see it.

About to go right back to work. Happy that I got a job but I'm tired of this route home, work and chill out in the park shyt. fukk that. Plus I'm going to be stressed out with something else thats really working my anxiety.

As I'm becoming more sure of, I more than likely have high functioning autism which makes me do shyt like wake up at 3 in the morning, smoke weed, play video games, try to sleep, not be able to, listen to music and go back to work while still feeling a little high. I think I'm still high. Might take a shower. Feeling like a hot sticky sweaty mess.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder why I've been up since 3. Chemdog is a sativa. :snoop:

About to wash, eat breakfast and head right back to work like how I was less than 15 hours ago. We are going in circles right now. Gonna get my nap in if necessary because I'm sleepy as hell