Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's so dope about call of duty? I've played that game once and it was overrated and just uninteresting.

I have a conspiracy theory about that game especially since it came out at after 9/11 happened and the second bush went to war with Iraq. I think they made that game to socially condition teenagers to join the military in the mid 2000s. One of those games had some Saddam Hussein assassination mission in it because they showed that shyt in the commercial. I know back around that time... folks were scared that they were going to reinstate the draft but the pushback was real. Bush knew what was up. Thats why I dont get why folks are acting like this shyt is new. We survived 8 years of the second bush. If you survived those years, you are a survivor.

Do you need a headset for that game though with the online features if you're gonna do that group shyt? I need to buy a headset to talk shyt on gta online.

EDIT: COD came out in 2003.:usure:

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's so dope about call of duty? I've played that game once and it was overrated and just uninteresting.

I have a conspiracy theory about that game especially since it came out at after 9/11 happened and the second bush went to war with Iraq. I think they made that game to socially condition teenagers to join the military in the mid 2000s. One of those games had some Saddam Hussein assassination mission in it because they showed that shyt in the commercial. I know back around that time... folks were scared that they were going to reinstate the draft but the pushback was real. Bush knew what was up. Thats why I dont get why folks are acting like this shyt is new. We survived 8 years of the second bush. If you survived those years, you are a survivor.

Do you need a headset for that game though with the online features if you're gonna do that group shyt? I need to buy a headset to talk shyt on gta online.

EDIT: COD came out in 2003.:usure:
headset highly recommended to communicate with teammates.
and warzone has to be the dopest call of duty in YEARS, its sooooo fun and its FREE

conspiracy theory aint far off, war movies are made for that reason

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My friend got pulled over -
  • With a learner's permit
  • Unregistered car and no insurance
  • Obviously xanned out of his mind
  • Wild felony drugs in the car
And the cop let him off with a ticket.

I am never hanging out with a crazy white person again. They are NOT in the same reality as the rest of us :pachaha:

I have never prayed so hard in my fukking life. Apologized to TMH for some shyt I did in like 6th grade!

And I had nothing on me :beli: but y'all know how it is. Watched enough dirty cop shows during quarantine to know how they get down.

A new meaning of "watch your friends" spooky shyt brehs. :palm:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
The last few weeks have been kinda bugged out for me. Wasn't in a good place mentally or physically AT ALL, my anxiety really got the best of me, headaches, trouble breathing (No it wasn't the Rona lol) I thought I was finna die! No bullshyt. :damn:
But luckly I've been feeling better lately. Currently working on an graphic project for someone who I am a fan of! Hopefully that'll also provide more oportunities in what not, one of my cousins is getting married this weekend. shyt looking kinda positive right about now.:wow: :ehh:

Be easy brotha

Prynce

Daps
Creep in the street and you know I ride solo
Me and my stick, nikka, solo dolo
Pull up with the smoke, you know I let this shyt blow
Know I gotta keep me a pole (Ooh)
Thirty on me everywhere that I go (Thirty)
I'm in the trenches hanging with my bros (Trenches)
And I got young nikkas on the block (Young nikka, young nikka)
And they posted with thirties, you know how it go (Brrah)
I'm on the block, I'm on Bouldercrest Road (What?)
Stop at the Texaco, get some petrol (Yeah)
Chop it up, nikka, I sell me some dope (Chop it up, chop it up)
nikka, I'm doin' a hundred down Bonley Road (Yoom)
Jump out the plaza, I'm on Gresham Road (Gresham)
Then I get Phat Phish right on Flat Shoals (Flat Shoals)
Ten-piece hot wing for all the hoes (Yeah)
Talking 'bout some Ruth's Chris, that is a no-go (What?)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Why would they go back to office
Vpn>>>>>>

I do miss my work wife tho
Yeah I miss seeing all the baddies/celebs during my lunch break in midtown Atlanta, but fukk it. Working from home is the move, saving so much money on gas and monthly transit fees. An easy $200/Month stays in my bank account.

Prynce

Daps
I'm smokin' nothin' but exotic in the straight
I'm gettin' sleep but it's on accident
My  bytch is bad and she got a accent
I  can't recall where the last $20,000 went