Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
Bruh. I know i'm not in no position to be calling a kettle black with how I act on here sometimes but mental illness rampant on the internet

I just felt so much cringe at myself just now

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Way too many superheroes on this forum.

There’s a significant difference in being trained to handle firearms versus utilizing firearms in certain situations..namely under fire.

Doesn’t matter who you are, it takes an extreme amount of discipline and training to keep your cool in a situation where your life is on the line. Clearing out a jam in a glock at the same time while taking shots from a high powered rifle requires a sequence of thoughts to process and actions to execute quickly. AK and AR fire will rip through car doors, basic plating in body armor, etc..

If you’re coming to a shootout with a glock w/standard mags versus high powered rifles..even if there isn’t a operational issue with your firearm, you need to FIND COVER first then decide whether or not you can fend off long enough to escape or if you have enough ammo to contest. In most situations like this..YOU WANT TO ESCAPE because your technically overpowered!

nikkas kill me with this Hollywood “Bury Me A G” approach to real life or death shootout situations.

Exactly why I don’t take those "go get a gun" posters serious. If you walk around with a gun, you'll be more tempted to use it.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I’m a firm believer that you can be whatever you want to be as long as you aren’t hurting or disrespecting anyone else...however, this shyt almost made me choke on my cereal. :russ:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I hope not :lupe:

Can't see him moving out of Chicago rn because then he'll look like a coward :francis:

Hope he stays safe.
tenor.gif