Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
My sister in law got hers back in 24 hours though lol.

Depends on wherever you got tested.

Most urgent cares, independent testing facilities (I.e. doctor’s offices) and smaller hospital systems contract out to a few major labs to process tests. Unfortunately, a lot of tests go through a small pipeline to these independent labs thus resulting in backlogs.

Bigger hospital networks and some national chain urgent cares have built up their own COVID processing labs in house at great expense, which is why they cost so much but you get results faster.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Depends on wherever you got tested.

Most urgent cares, independent testing facilities (I.e. doctor’s offices) and smaller hospital systems contract out to a few major labs to process tests. Unfortunately, a lot of tests go through a small pipeline to these independent labs thus resulting in backlogs.

Bigger hospital networks and some national chain urgent cares have built up their own COVID processing labs in house at great expense, which is why they cost so much but you get results faster.
It’s frustrating as hell lol. Quest diagnostics has a monopoly and they take forever.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Way too many superheroes on this forum.

There’s a significant difference in being trained to handle firearms versus utilizing firearms in certain situations..namely under fire.

Doesn’t matter who you are, it takes an extreme amount of discipline and training to keep your cool in a situation where your life is on the line. Clearing out a jam in a glock at the same time while taking shots from a high powered rifle requires a sequence of thoughts to process and actions to execute quickly. AK and AR fire will rip through car doors, basic plating in body armor, etc..

If you’re coming to a shootout with a glock w/standard mags versus high powered rifles..even if there isn’t a operational issue with your firearm, you need to FIND COVER first then decide whether or not you can fend off long enough to escape or if you have enough ammo to contest. In most situations like this..YOU WANT TO ESCAPE because your technically overpowered!

nikkas kill me with this Hollywood “Bury Me A G” approach to real life or death shootout situations.