Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Y'all can neg me, I deserve it....

My son didn't know what a squeeze cup was, I asked him randomly today

:snoop: I've failed as a parent

I'll do better

Dad and I was like :dahell: you dont know wtf a squeeze cup is?!? stop playin' wit ya silly ass:heh:

But it's true, he doesnt know wtf a squeeze cup is:damn:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Just because you're in love (and I mean deeply).. even the woman of your mothafukkin' dreams. Who's compatible with you in every sense of the word.

But let me tell you this:

It does NOT equate to happiness (the wild thing is that we're in our honey moon phase/first 6 months of dating and just made it official couple status two weeks ago).

I think the trauma she caused me when i was chasing her still lingers in my mind... even though she gives me no reason to be concerned now and does everything with me when i ask her... but it's like PTSD.

I'm too old for this. lol.

And the fact that just after making it real, she leaves for law school for 3 years in a few weeks... doesn't add to my anxiety.

Now is my Religion.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Just because you're in love (and I mean deeply).. even the woman of your mothafukkin' dreams. Who's compatible with you in every sense of the word.

It does NOT equate to happiness (the wild thing is that we're in our honey moon phase/first 6 months of dating and just made it official couple status two weeks ago).

I think the trauma she caused me when i was chasing her still lingers in my mind... even though she gives me no reason to be concerned now and does everything with me when i ask her... but it's like PTSD.

And the fact that just after making it real, she leaves for law school for 3 years in a few weeks... doesn't add to my anxiety.

Now is my Religion.

if you have ptsd and she leaves in a few weeks...idk man

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Y'all can neg me, I deserve it....

My son didn't know what a squeeze cup was, I asked him randomly today

:snoop: I've failed as a parent

I'll do better

Dad and I was like :dahell: you dont know wtf a squeeze cup is?!? stop playin' wit ya silly ass:heh:

But it's true, he doesnt know wtf a squeeze cup is:damn:
What is it? :lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now is my Religion.

I can’t fully understand how you call someone the woman of your dreams but have “trauma” from pursuing them.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I can’t fully understand how you call someone the woman of your dreams but have “trauma” from pursuing them.

Man... you're going to have to sit back for this one; but I'm at work and will prolly forget to respond when i get home.

So i'll provide the abridged version:

Originally met her last Thanksgiving.

In gist... it was the 7 months of uncertain that it took me to convince her that I was the one for her. She was very reluctant at first but i did everything in my will to fight for her attention/affection. To the point where it became obsession (and done to the dismay/opposition of the fellas in the GEMS ON DATING thread).

Now that we are an item, the toll that chasing on her took on my psyche was severe.

Don't know how to extrapolate on this moreso... but i am being absolutely honest.

It was gruesome for me (of course, it was all in my head).

There were times when i thought i did so much, that i would be as extreme as i could to sabotage it, just so she could move on... but she always came back.

That's how i knew she would appreciate me for me: a strange adult human being with more quirks than an Amazon employee party with free flowing booze.

Nowadays, i wake up and my heart still pounds heavier than normal. I think about her a lot. Too much. She occupies my mind at least 18 hours a day.

But i've learned to fall back.

There's a whole lot more to this story... maybe i'll share one day.