Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:patrice: before we started dating/ she had me reveal all my triggers:hamster: so I can:martin: so she can:usure: control them:shaq:

And it was no pawg ass until I did:umad: but after she promised it'll be the hardest:demonic: n*gga nut ever busted:ooh:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
called out of work. needed a mental health day tbh. I haven't called out at all this year that I remember, left early a couple times when I was legitimately sick. Sad part is I still feel guilty for some crazy reason. my boss was like "you're not running a fever are you?" obviously concerned it was covid. I said no i don't think so but I'm having stomach issues.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
called out of work. needed a mental health day tbh. I haven't called out at all this year that I remember, left early a couple times when I was legitimately sick. Sad part is I still feel guilty for some crazy reason. my boss was like "you're not running a fever are you?" obviously concerned it was covid. I said no i don't think so but I'm having stomach issues.

I hope you get over that soon. Take a day, clear your head, and do something you enjoy.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

This song is so bittersweet for me

In terms of the song itself, I love it, the production, vocals. Actually I used to hear it for years and never knew the name until I shazam'd like 2 years ago.

But it gives me such a nostalgic feeling. It reminds me of when I was a child growing up and living with my grandmother (RIP). The video is so 90's as well.

One of my fav songs tbh