The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Thank god

They had their time

They’ll be more social distanced shows like the bullshyt Kevin Hart is doing.

Movies having a hard time getting green lit for production because they can’t get insurance cause of the virus shyt. Good luck. Whole scene is going to change over to user defined entertainment with virtual reality soon with real avatars..I.E. You’ll be able to emulate going out to the movies with friends and family without actually leaving home. The big 5G push is related to this.

I’ll probably be in my early 50’s once all these new systems are fully integrated for human utilization. The A.I is there, the network capabilities are there, the technologies are there..it’s just conditioning the people to readily accept the complete erasure of privacy and anonymity is what needs to be dealt with.

This whole virus episode is giving leverage for certain parties to proceed with certain agendas.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
They’ll be more social distanced shows like the bullshyt Kevin Hart is doing.

Movies having a hard time getting green lit for production because they can’t get insurance cause of the virus shyt. Good luck. Whole scene is going to change over to user defined entertainment with virtual reality soon with real avatars..I.E. You’ll be able to emulate going out to the movies with friends and family without actually leaving home. The big 5G push is related to this.

I’ll probably be in my early 50’s once all these new systems are fully integrated for human utilization.
The anti social in me is excited about this.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Daughters are way easier than sons.

Kinda agree. At least in my case.

My son is showcasing my genetic stubbornness with his need for independence. I gotta deal with this toddler like he’s a grown nikka..negotiating with him over the number of juice boxes he can have for lunch and shyt like we working over the details of a mortgage loan. He’s much more affable with his mother..I love it though, I want him to be gentle in his interactions with women and more businesslike with men as he gets older so I tolerate it barring any disrespect.

My daughter is a daddy’s girl unabashedly..I don’t have to really tell her anything twice outside of the occasional temper tantrum but she’s extremely laid back.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This broad started a gofundme for a computer? :huhldup:

And she's advertising an onlyfans too? :huhldup::huhldup:

She got 3 kids? :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

She talmbout ex husband might have to step in for the kids schooling? :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

She aint eem got a car either? :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Thank the Lord she appears to be humble because there are multiple doses of Ether in store for her situation.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Kinda agree. At least in my case.

My son is showcasing my genetic stubbornness with his need for independence. I gotta deal with this toddler like he’s a grown nikka..negotiating with him over the number of juice boxes he can have for lunch and shyt like we working over the details of a mortgage loan. He’s much more affable with his mother..I love it though, I want him to be gentle in his interactions with women and more businesslike with men as he gets older so I tolerate it barring any disrespect.

My daughter is a daddy’s girl unabashedly..I don’t have to really tell her anything twice outside of the occasional temper tantrum but she’s extremely laid back.
You gotta negotiate with your toddler. :dead:

I don’t know how my dad had 9 boys. Boys are crazy.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Twitter is about to be on fire today. Cant wait for the reactions. I think Jada and Will addressed it very well tho.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Twitter is about to be on fire today. Cant wait for the reactions. I think Jada and Will addressed it very well tho.
1TjOdnH.gif

WFyHffz.gif

Daps
This broad started a gofundme for a computer? :huhldup:

And she's advertising an onlyfans too? :huhldup::huhldup:

She got 3 kids? :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

She talmbout ex husband might have to step in for the kids schooling? :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

She aint eem got a car either? :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Thank the Lord she appears to be humble because there are multiple doses of Ether in store for her situation.

4q6gvr30ur951.jpg