Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid

How have you been?

@til november you too breh?

I feel good today, actually this week has been pretty awesome. Nothing major happened, just mentally in a good place. Last week was bad...as far as depression was concerned, but I'm trying to take things one day (week) at a time. Next week I'm going to start studying for my project management certification. My goal is to cram for two weeks, review for a week and take the exam at the end of the month.

I saw you say your life is falling apart. Anything I can do to help?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I almost crashed seeing this highway sign and lmao’ing- which kind of defeats the purpose. :stopitslime:This is an open road with cars going 55-65; not twitter.
:no::laff:
youre-not-a-firework-dont-drive-lit-24673131.png

Prynce

Daps
I feel good today, actually this week has been pretty awesome. Nothing major happened, just mentally in a good place. Last week was bad...as far as depression was concerned, but I'm trying to take things one day (week) at a time. Next week I'm going to start studying for my project management certification. My goal is to cram for two weeks, review for a week and take the exam at the end of the month.

I saw you say your life is falling apart. Anything I can do to help?
That's good I'm happy you in a better place

Nah not really. My friend is dead and my wallet was stolen but I can deal with those things. I just gotta find a new place to be my escape from IRL. I fukked up my fav spot lol

But I'm happy you better. I been less depressed but I still have emotions of regret and such

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's good I'm happy you in a better place

Nah not really. My friend is dead and my wallet was stolen but I can deal with those things. I just gotta find a new place to be my escape from IRL. I fukked up my fav spot lol

But I'm happy you better. I been less depressed but I still have emotions of regret and such

Sorry to hear about your friend, your wallet and previous escape spot.

Don't be so hard on yourself in the aftermath. Yes, you may have did/said things you regret, but you're still learning how to deal with your issues and emotions effectively and unfortunately it's trial and error. For example, I received a string of job rejections early last week, so I spent the better part of a day deleting all my job search profiles Even tanked my LinkedIn and sent nasty replies to every rejection email. Yeah it was petty, probably a horrible ass idea in hindsight but seemed like the right thing to do at the time. :lupe: