source.gif

SSX Fred

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
One of the biggest problems I have with the super political people on here is you're asking the people who knowingly wronged you, to do whats right.

Then you have those who bytch at you when all you've done is ask questions.

Exactly.

This is what trips me out..we’re no longer in Reconstruction or the Civil Rights era. We have THEE most impact on American society BAR NONE right now..why the hell are we still carrying on the idea that this style of democracy is going to work for us when both parties have said definitively “Y’all nikkas don’t matter.” My vote has supported LGBT, Mexicans, Fortune 500 bailouts, etc, etc..what about something specific for my motherfukking people?

Then you get these hyper political Don Lemon ass nikkas who rise up talking about “So you saying you ain’t gonna vote?” cause these nikkas can’t actually rebuff the truth that US Government has done very little for us..so they try to trap you within a ridiculous argument so they can avoid admitting the fact they WANT to support a political system that openly disregards them outside of a empty vote. I can’t abide in such willful ignorance and it portends to a very rude awakening for a majority of our folks.