Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My thread on this is decaying in Event Help.. everything that had to be removed because of software limitations can come back with an upgrade.. this forum is about to be TWO versions behind.
Owning/operating a message board is a huge undertaking. I remember people complaining about sohh/project covo being antiquated and we tried telling them it’s a lot to modernize.

You’re basically doing this shyt for free. Not a part time job or financially rewarding at all.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I swear videos from Twitter don't play when embedded on The Coli in addition to the Instagram problem

Please upgrade XenForo :damn:

Yeah, this place is Stevie Wonder status when it comes to viewing media now. First the custom smileys are gone and now this :mjcry::hamster:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Owning/operating a message board is a huge undertaking. I remember people complaining about sohh/project covo being antiquated and we tried telling them it’s a lot to modernize.

You’re basically doing this shyt for free. Not a part time job or financially rewarding at all.

Let's forget the obvious money that's being made off these ads, I think you were on sabbatical when Brook pulled up and gave away a few days worth of ad money when people complained at the get go with the proliferation of ads..if memory serves me right, that was about $300 dollars for a few days.. @Barnett114

But even outside of that... Brook has a pool of age 30+ plus something folks, with long memories, who would happily invest in keeping a repeat of the SOHH debacle from reoccurring... I'm not just talking from a financial point, there's talented folks on here who could help. This forum is running on software that's now currently UNSUPPORTED..folks have brought this up and he's consistently ignored them along with ANY forum issues..dude didn't even acknowledge the forum anniversary. I don't know what Brook's problem is but all it's going to take is for someone to make a nice, strong thread calling this out for things to get murky.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's forget the obvious money that's being made off these ads, I think you were on sabbatical when Brook pulled up and gave away a few days worth of ad money when people complained at the get go with the proliferation of ads..if memory serves me right, that was about $300 dollars for a few days.. @Barnett114

But even outside of that... Brook has a pool of age 30+ plus something folks, with long memories, who would happily invest in keeping a repeat of the SOHH debacle from reoccurring... I'm not just talking from a financial point, there's talented folks on here who could help. This forum is running on software that's now currently UNSUPPORTED..folks have brought this up and he's consistently ignored them along with ANY forum issues..dude didn't even acknowledge the forum anniversary. I don't know what Brook's problem is but all it's going to take is for someone to make a nice, strong thread calling this out for things to get murky.

Oh ok, I didn't realize that, thanks for clearing that up. This is all deja vu to me...this is exactly how it all started. In reference to the bold, maybe he has a job, lost it due to 'rona, ailing family members, progressing relationships, etc.The complaints for sohh-covo started around the time the owner began having children and didn't have time or resources to manage the board effectively and that's if they were ever good at it to begin with.