Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Boy Amazon is trippin!!! I sent someone a birthday gift I bought it last Thursday.. These people are just now shipping the damn thing!

All these companies trippin'. I ordered a mother's day card from Hallmark a week before and didn't get the card until 8 days later. I made them refund me my money. Won't be ordering shyt else unless I need it. These companies not doing a good job at all.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Ima be doing some wiring around the bedroom in a few and this Alan Parsons got me feeling right

I am the eye in the sky, looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don’t need to see anymore to know that
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind

*guitar solo*

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been reading a lot of stories about people’s lives before homelessness. I guess it’s research. Trying to prepare for the worst.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
:heh: Sounds like you're attracting exactly who/what you're supposed to. You've done wild shyt, so why wouldn't those with similar stories/background connect to you? And why is it a bad thing for the women to have similar stories, but not you? Both yall terrible! (without knowing or wanting any detail).
Hey, I admitted to that at the end of my bytchin!

And are you saying I'm holding a double standard? Or the women I talk to are? Cuz honestly I he holding one and so do the women I mess wit.

As soon as they find out they weren't all super special and shyt they flip tf out and I'm all types of shyt. Lol

But -I- dont hide my shyt...or act like I aint do nothin...

If a lady were to be like, "yea I was messin wit dis nikka who did this triflin ass shyt" - if I did that shyt as well, even tho it aint her business, id be like "well damn I did thay shyt too so I guess Im triflin". I wouldnt sit there and be all "yeaaaa thas fukked up thas CRAZY" you feel what Im sayin? Prolly not...