Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Cac rappers are Karen's..

All they do is posture and complain about a genre of music they didn't create, but still find success in anyway, regardless of their mediocrity.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
i miss looking at the thick bearded men on tumblr :mjcry:
one just posted a collage...still beautiful :mjcry:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Sure do love this trend of finding out women I been wit/meet are straight trifilin.

Got damn I be tryin to remain optimistic but every time I think "yea she should be good"...they just end up bein even more trife.

And tha shyt is truly crazy cuz they all sit and listen to me say certain shyt and act so oblivious...just to find out yo ass did tha shyt if not 10 times worse.

I got tha worst aura ever when it comes to women. Got damn dawg I'm fr about to either just be done or on some crazy ass "no kissing" shyt and its hard enough to pull certain shyt off let alone that bs.

Ion even know how I keep finding this shyt out. It just happens.

And no fukk story time, I'm just venting. shyt is embarrassing, just imagine tha worst. I'm not heartbroken or hurt. I'm just sick (literally) I keep ending up messing wit trife ass bytches but obviously its something I'm doing to pull them types in but that kinda goes into what I said above.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@Tombstone Yo Poody ah really dun went viral bruh. They doing Tik Tok dances to Address it. Even got that nikka Jason bopping to it. Ion even know if out of town nikkas know Address it is a G9 diss.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure do love this trend of finding out women I been wit/meet are straight trifilin.

Got damn I be tryin to remain optimistic but every time I think "yea she should be good"...they just end up bein even more trife.

And tha shyt is truly crazy cuz they all sit and listen to me say certain shyt and act so oblivious...just to find out yo ass did tha shyt if not 10 times worse.

I got tha worst aura ever when it comes to women. Got damn dawg I'm fr about to either just be done or on some crazy ass "no kissing" shyt and its hard enough to pull certain shyt off let alone that bs.

Ion even know how I keep finding this shyt out. It just happens.

And no fukk story time, I'm just venting. shyt is embarrassing, just imagine tha worst. I'm not heartbroken or hurt. I'm just sick (literally) I keep ending up messing wit trife ass bytches but obviously its something I'm doing to pull them types in but that kinda goes into what I said above.

:heh: Sounds like you're attracting exactly who/what you're supposed to. You've done wild shyt, so why wouldn't those with similar stories/background connect to you? And why is it a bad thing for the women to have similar stories, but not you? Both yall terrible! (without knowing or wanting any detail).