Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to go to the woods to smoke more treeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss. :myman: I can't remember whether I whooped some ass in tekken or if I got my ass whooped in tekken. :sadbron:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
That's why I said “interesting”.

Friend of mines sent me a hyperlink to a bank of those images and a video, to provoke me, and I commented the same and then on the obvious branding...wasn’t even paying attention to the actual board tbh, that “COV 19” is freshly engraved..the edges of the lettering are frayed plus common knowledge in regards to cell towers is that they nearly utilize the same wattage as a transformer to send signals, there’s no place for a board of that size in such a setup.
I've been telling people this is man made and it was supposed to be a controlled experiment and it got out of hand.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Pancakes, eggs, bacon and fruit? Or..

Belgian waffles, eggs, sausage and fruit? Or..

Cereal?

EDIT: Waffles

You have to be bold as hell to log onto The Coli, click the Random Thoughts thread, and type out the contents of your breakfast when you STILL owe me dinner from 3 years ago. :stopitslime:

Just bold and disrespectful as hell!

Repped. :birdman:

Edit: When I get some more to give out, you WILL feel me.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Joseph and Mary, a young hard working couple have an immaculate conception in Jesus; a child from the heavens.:lawd:

Jonathan and Martha, a young hard working couple are blessed with Kal-El; a child from the stars.:cape:

why did i never make this connection. Superman is just a bible allegory :snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no clue my beef with "traditional thinking". Maybe because I've seen it cause issues more often than not. I noticed something when I was watching this show called "Working Moms" and shows about non-black couples. The marriages are depicted as "partnerships" and it's not a shock to see the husband being the caregiver or nurturer of children. That's something I desire. I don't want a man to feel emasculated by caring for his children and that's how traditional thinkers typically come off. They'd rather work 2-3 jobs and be away from home and the family, just to "provide" rather than both parents work 1 job and raise the family together. I see why so many couples become disconnected.