giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
tv-tv-boxes-vhd-box-technical-stuff-a1.jpg

I just watched the video, duke is holding a motherboard from a cable box and is posing as a tower worker.

:hubie:

That's why I said “interesting”.

Friend of mines sent me a hyperlink to a bank of those images and a video, to provoke me, and I commented the same and then on the obvious branding...wasn’t even paying attention to the actual board tbh, that “COV 19” is freshly engraved..the edges of the lettering are frayed plus common knowledge in regards to cell towers is that they nearly utilize the same wattage as a transformer to send signals, there’s no place for a board of that size in such a setup.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I genuinely despise the stupid, the incompetent, and those who lack accountability, I wish nothing but misfortune upon these people until they strive to be better, and if there fukkups affect me enough, I'll make sure of their misfortune

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I gotta get to work, im so tired right now...:mjcry: but I gotta make this money today, gonna try to take a day off this week...:mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta get to work, im so tired right now...:mjcry: but I gotta make this money today, gonna try to take a day off this week...:mjcry:
You're gonna work yourself to death. Literally, and for what? What's your end game? And if you're eating like crap, stop. A bad diet effects your energy too. Start snacking on raw veggies, nuts (pause), fruit and stuff like that.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Rhonda rousey was the most overrated woman in sports ever. This chick said she could beat Floyd. Lol

that privilege really got to her head. Still can’t believe people were still caping for her after her loss.

Last edited: