Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Government: Just stay in the house

A concerned citizen: I got bills and I still need money and y'all not cutting checks. :why:

Coli COVID Thread Poster: You fukking cocksucker, you're a selfish b*stard and only want to keep the man rich, I hope you and your family gets this shyt.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this trial by media episode about the Jenny jones murder with the gay guy got murdered by the straight guy he had a crush on. The sad thing about this is looking at the Jenny jones show, the shows back in the 90s and the media in general ... those shyts had a negative influence on me as a kid especially when I was becoming aware of my sexual orientation. Basically they would show a lot of homophobic shyt and gay folks getting murdered in the news. Obviously, being a kid and seeing shyt like that then hearing other kids say homophobic shyt... shyt does have an impact which is why whenever I hear folks saying homophobic shyt like on here and etc. I know folks have no clue what that shyt feels like and having to hide that shyt out of fear and shyt. It hurt a lot but I survived though. Even now, its cringeworthy. I wish I came out when I realized that shyt when I was 12.

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I’m starting to lose my composure like lose or lose it or have an anxiety attack or spiral into the abyss @Wild self @HarlemHottie
@CarmelBarbie
@Hennessypapi @Bryan Danielson
Idk.. wtf .. feel like imma pass out hyperventilating . The walls are closing in closer day by day .

my mind is being bombarded with info, I’m actually working more from home than at work , kids online school, I have 3 draft briefs and an eval due on Monday, my son is acting up, Odee selfish and rude af, my daughter is being hyper clingy, :damn::damn:
Giving money and looking out for people who rarely show appreciation. My daughter is the only blessing in this time but I feel guilty about having her stay in the house 24/7 bc of the virus lockdown.
And I can’t shake this feeling or premonition like something bad is going to happen to my mom or my dad at the same time
:snoop:
This is the mental depletion kicking in. I need a group hug
tenor.gif

I know its rough, but God'll get you through.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Meek Mill and snoop looking like the same type of nikkas who run into a coli thread to complain about hoe babble...

nikkas can't simply ignore shyt to save their lives

This whole thing is interesting tho...mods have been forced to intervene by actually bushing all 6ix9ine threads, they literally have no faith in these nikkas simply ignoring threads

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Meanwhile the entire black youtube community either cracking the fukk up or giving props for the fool embracing the snitch roll.......I thought the Gooba video was hilarious but nikkas big mad I guess

:yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Anybody ever dream a song in their sleep?
I just dreamt up a whole song about...we're going to the white house :dwillhuh:
Folks were 2nd lining down the street singing in had a band and everything. Joint was jamming. Had some nice lyrics :wow:
Then i had an interlude where I was telling the brother of the candidate(both him and his brother running were cartoons. They were short with bigger heads but not midgets) that this the perfect time to get a free ride cushy govt job. And he asked me what kinda job he could get and I told him he could get appointed to anything but what he should want is an ambassador job so he can chill and live the life in another country. All while the music kept on playing low in the background. :wow:

I really wish i knew musical notes cause I can still hear the song and I can still remember the chorus. I dreamed up a hit, I tell ya boooooy

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever notice that the biggest liars and frauds always have to claim to be everything under the sun so when they try to switch sides or styles on some sneaky shyt, they can easily switch up without no one noticing? :mjlol: always trying to watch and copy other people not even knowing what the fukk they are doing or talking about?

And they think people arent noticing or know how fake they are.