Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m starting to lose my composure like lose or lose it or have an anxiety attack or spiral into the abyss @Wild self @HarlemHottie
@CarmelBarbie
@Hennessypapi @Bryan Danielson
Idk.. wtf .. feel like imma pass out hyperventilating . The walls are closing in closer day by day .

my mind is being bombarded with info, I’m actually working more from home than at work , kids online school, I have 3 draft briefs and an eval due on Monday, my son is acting up, Odee selfish and rude af, my daughter is being hyper clingy, :damn::damn:
Giving money and looking out for people who rarely show appreciation. My daughter is the only blessing in this time but I feel guilty about having her stay in the house 24/7 bc of the virus lockdown.
And I can’t shake this feeling or premonition like something bad is going to happen to my mom or my dad at the same time
:snoop:
This is the mental depletion kicking in. I need a group hug
tenor.gif

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I’m starting to lose my composure like lose or lose it or have an anxiety attack or spiral into the abyss @Wild self @HarlemHottie
@CarmelBarbie
Idk.. wtf .. feel like imma pass out hyperventilating . The walls are closing in closer day by day .

my mind is being bombarded with info, I’m actually working more from home than at work , kids online school, I have 3 draft briefs and an eval due on Monday, my son is acting up, Odee selfish and rude af, my daughter is being hyper clingy, :damn::damn:
Giving money and looking out for people who rarely show appreciation. My daughter is the only blessing in this time but I feel guilty about having her stay in the house 24/7 bc of the virus lockdown.
And I can’t shake this feeling or premonition like something bad is going to happen to my mom or my dad at the same time
tenor.gif
You need to unplug

Keep around those that can help and drop the remainder. Take a sabbatical

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@CarmelBarbie

tenor.gif

I'm here for you:hug:

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Went to go visit an old friend en route to visiting my momma today and fukked around and left my phone at the old friend's house.

I realized once I drove off but she was walking her dog when I left so I knew turning around/trying to get into her apartment was a moot cause.

Went to see my mom and now it's 3 hours later and no phone, on a Friday night. Lawds, knows what camr through my phone. I bet 3 of my favorites, I'm trying not to think about it while I work on one of my neighbors though IG :sadcam: