Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A train buff? That's cool :smugdraper:

I'm confused?????

Damn ever since I stopped taking antidepressants Ive got voices in my head just attacking me every minute of every day.

In every way. I stopped lifting weights it aint that big of a deal :damn:

My subconscious mind every 40 seconds "You soft, hit them weight boi. Yo arms are spaghetti."

I cant deal with this shyt. Back on the antidepressants. You go on and get :ufdup:

Which antidepressant were you taking? Those ssri's are no joke. Took zoloft 7 years ago for some months and in that short time frame.... :picard: eventually I got off that shyt especially when my mom grew more and more concerned with how I was behaving. All these years later, I think I'm still experiencing the side effects of it. Certain things havent been the same so I'm hoping that I could reverse my neuropathways and brain chemistry after it altered it. Trying to feel pre zoloft me again

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I'm confused?????

Which antidepressant were you taking? Those ssri's are no joke. Took zoloft 7 years ago for some months and in that short time frame.... :picard: eventually I got off that shyt especially when my mom grew more and more concerned with how I was behaving. All these years later, I think I'm still experiencing the side effects of it. Certain things havent been the same so I'm hoping that I could reverse my neuropathways and brain chemistry after it altered it. Trying to feel pre zoloft me again
lexipro. Damn man. Yeah I totally feel you. 100%.

I can't fully seperate the SSRI's from my lifestyle though. Last year I had a good friend who was always down to party. Now he works fulltime

And I never wanted to dwell on that, cause what kind of man depends on another man for his own sanity :stopitslime:

But when you a mid 20s slacker, you gotta party and chase bytches 24/7 :ufdup:

And if you have a comrade, it aint so bad :myman:

Truth be told I dont know if its time to jump back in with the SSRIs :patrice:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
How can me and my little brother be cut from the same cloth?

Maybe it has something to do with him being a kid sized manlet but that little nikka is a straight up bytch

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
This child is so upset that she won't stop talking. I guess that runs in the family... I do the same thing.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
The current situation

19025.thinkstockphotos-518030894-sattire.base

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At work on Sunday and its fukking raining and dreary...:stopitslime: tired of this shyt lucky I'm on lunch right now...