Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I forgot Michael Ealy ever appeared in a Fast & Furious movie :dead:

Jesus Christ, the acting in FF2 beyond atrocious :bryan:

And they drove all these shytty cars :scusthov:

FWD Lancers and Eclipses :beli:

Skyline was a fukking beast tho...:whoo: and you gotta admit that EVO is one top tier ricer ever invented...:lolbron: fast and agile asf...

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
94017380_3925890617436085_2148256986926415872_n.jpg

stave

Superstar
Daps
Skyline was a fukking beast tho...:whoo: and you gotta admit that EVO is one top tier ricer ever invented...:lolbron: fast and agile asf...

:francis: wasn't a real Evo, it was a clone. You never saw smoke come off the rear tires and he used the handbrake way too much if it was a true Evo. shyt has driven me nuts for years lol

R34 is god level tho

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
you ever notice how when a place has a black staff, everything's always on point? then when the crackers are working they're always fukking everything up. like they're too entitled to do their fukking job. pieces of shyt

A hardware store near me that used to be predominantly black staffed reopened recently and brought back a lot of the og crew. I was just tripping off it last night about how happy I am that they're back. I've been there almost everyday this week, I actually went three times today in fact lol. Everyone is real professional, welcoming, knowledgable, and readily available to help. It's great. It's gotten me to get back into tackling a bunch of stuff on my house that I've been neglecting. I did some concrete work today, and am going to redo my foundation with my supervisor in a couple weeks. I hate home depot and the other hardware store near me always gave off racist vibes. Hella juiced this one opened back up.

Lots of five star reviews complimenting their employees on their yelp page

Outdoor Supply Hardware - West Berkeley - Berkeley, CA

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Ok y'all I don't know why or how this happened but I dreamt that I went on a cross country trip with a coli breh. It was one of the best dreams I've had in a while.

Although highly unlikely that me and this person would do such a thing.. it was weird it was them.

Last edited: