Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting old because a lot of shyt that people seem to be getting shocked by is old to me. Plus I'm physically exhausted too. Sleep deprivation is no joke which is why they need to outlaw daylights savings time.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
S'only a matter of time before ProjectCovo starts rolling out the gimmicks to bring back its old fanbase...

Projectcovo :laff: and the dougie :lolbron:

All that renaming after that other site hacked the shyt out of sohh. :mjgrin: byefelicia and mr. ibeblunt samuels knew better than come back as sohh. They lost too many hamsters trying to keep that website alive.

Between that and ether from the inside.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nyc pride parade got cancelled :yeshrug:

I'll keep it a buck. Pride is pretty much partying, advertising, folks looking to hook up and everything else but what it was supposed to be originally.

And that queer liberation march last year was some bullshyt. :camby:I'm looking to see who financed that shyt because i smell bullshyt. My gut feeling tells me that soros, ford foundation or one of those orgs tossed money into it because shyt was weird. No corporations or police yet there were nothing but police (in uniforms and plain clothes detectives trying to watch for people) and obviously there had to be money for them to have that stage, pay for the permit, buy water and energy drinks and whoopity woo. And along with that, comes the agents and operatives within that population. They were merging everything in on some co-opted shyt. What does black liberation have to do with that shyt? One of the chants was some social justice liberal kumbaya shyt.

I'm all for the real shyt. Not fraudulant bullshyt like that so.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I wanna be the first to say it...

The Saffir-Simpson scale is gonna change in 2020.

We are gonna have a category 6 hurricane and they are gonna change the guidelines because of unprecedented strength and movement of a few of these storms coming through this fall.

That is all.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I wanna be the first to say it...

The Saffir-Simpson scale is gonna change in 2020.

We are gonna have a category 6 hurricane and they are gonna change the guidelines because of unprecedented strength and movement of a few of these storms coming through this fall.

That is all.
As a life long Florida resident, I agree.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lifelong Floridy too.
635494117605900320.png