Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
hurts, but sometimes you’re the problem. Maybe there are things about me that repels people from me. It’s been so hard to meet and maintain friends that clearly I’m the poison
Some people are only meant to be in your life for a season. Some seasons might be more festive than others and that makes it seem like it's going to last a lifetime but people change and seasons change for various reasons. Your spirit might irritate their demons or vice versa. Y'all might have different perspectives now than from when you initially became friends. Maybe they never really liked you, who knows? Thats why you have to love yourself first. It's ok to show love, be open and be social but love can be misplaced and wasted on people who aren't worth it. Just like anger or any other emotion

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Some people are only meant to be in your life for a season. Some seasons might be more festive than others and that makes it seem like it's going to last a lifetime but people change and seasons change for various reasons. Your spirit might irritate their demons or vice versa. Y'all might have different perspectives now than from when you initially became friends. Maybe they never really liked you, who knows? Thats why you have to love yourself first. It's ok to show love, be open and be social but love can be misplaced and wasted on people who aren't worth it. Just like anger or any other emotion
But if it continues to happen...stemming from childhood then it has to mean its more you than it is others.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
But if it continues to happen...stemming from childhood then it has to mean its more you than it is others.
Maybe, that's why you have to love yourself and work on yourself first. You can't really rely on people to fulfill your life. They got their own problems "poison". Sometimes you need to be isolated before you are elevated. I'm learning that right now.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I really feel @Unknown Poster

I hate this tanning piece of shyt. He is a liar and disingenuous

You got people on here defending his lies and bs. They would stand and applaud if he wore a tan suit. This is not the Republican Party, these are Trump dikk suckers.

None of them corrected him saying "TOTAL AUTHORITY" about opening states. That wasnt his call at all

Then he wants Governors to bow on my fukking god. The nation needs help and you single out your political opponents. How?

Obama was a c00n though:mjtf:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What happened to death panels and being pro life? :unimpressed:

These are not Republicans. The rise in white supremacist groups. Blame Obama:unimpressed: