kid-cuisine-spaghetti-tv-dinner.jpg
I'm fat so I need like 4 of them bytches to make me full

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly, i gotta say this as a gay black men but theres a good portion of these black lgbtq people especially amongst the gay black male population who are nothing but racist white people in black bodies. :mjlol: just come on out and say you hate being black and other black people and want to be white on some uncle ruckus shyt. Its these bytchmade losers too either acting bougie like they are different from the black population or looking like some dusty crack fiends always looking for white people or a white person to validate them on some sorry ass shyt. Got the nerve to put themselves out there in certain sphere looking like embarrassments and peep who supports them too. They are real popular amongst the white liberal crowd too. Theyre the "safe" black person who basically make them feel "comfortable". Always trying to be that token black person around white people on some no self respect or dignity shyt. You rarely if ever see them hang around other black people too but if they do, it's almost always black woman, another sorry pathetic self hating black lgbtq too or a famous black person. Basically another Jeremy Harris or deray mckesson. Willing to sell all of black people out so they can eat at the table with white people on some housenegro shyt. Always being used to further along someone elses agenda especially when it comes to activism or social justice. Can't stand the sight of them and their self hating asses.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Low key does anyone know how Tory Lanez what’s that sound effect machine in his “quarantine radio” the voice machine that echo’s him when he says quarantine?