f4pt1lcuvkr41.png

:win:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I highly recommend women take note of the depreciating social climate and with clarity, with complete honesty, assess all possible adverse situations that may arise when this march into desolation is complete. Make no mistake, you are extremely vulnerable in an environment where civil order has collapsed..world history is littered with the screams and bones of victims when nation states have fallen.

I’ve been calling for these things since I came on this site and my warnings have testified to you, directly to your face. You will give up the glory. Take your safety into your own hands and position yourselves closer to family and “clan” up, if you have a husband or boyfriend..you better make it work for the duration. If you’re single and too far away from friends and family, you better learn how to defend yourself properly.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
We're in the middle of a global pandemic and I legit have 5 games + a year's sub to PS+ in this Amazon cart ready to go along with 3 games left to ship on my old pre-order from Feb.

And I know damn well I'm not gonna have time to play all of them regardless
inKNAmty_o.png
How much u pay for your ps+ year?

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I got catfished for the first time today
:ehh:

We got matched up, we messaged a lil bit, I'm like ok coo I give her my number.

Less than a minute later, a fat flaming fakkit adds me on Snapchat
:gucci:

Blocked him

I should've known, the bytch in the pictures was a dime. Of course they were stolen pics