Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:wow:
rd6ijheilhr41.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
We're in the middle of a global pandemic and I legit have 5 games + a year's sub to PS+ in this Amazon cart ready to go along with 3 games left to ship on my old pre-order from Feb.

And I know damn well I'm not gonna have time to play all of them regardless
inKNAmty_o.png

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I told a girl who been playing hard to get that I was busy today when she wanted to hang out and she sent me a video of her with some other dude smoking in a park to get me jealous :francis:

Figured she only sent me this to cause jealousy but that energy seemed all the way off and no attachment

Told her knock her self out and that Im having the time of my life but I was sitting here watching netflix :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I told a girl who been playing hard to get that I was busy today when she wanted to hang out and she sent me a video of her with some other dude smoking in a park to get me jealous :francis:

Figured she only sent me this to cause jealousy but that energy seemed all the way off and no attachment

Told her knock her self out and that Im having the time of my life but I was sitting here watching netflix :mjcry:

Send her a teary eyed voicemail asking her how she could do something so heinous

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Send her a teary eyed voicemail asking her how she could do something so heinous

:mjtf:

I'm going about my business, that dude in the video looked corny and she wasnt showing him no type of energy, filming a video while talking to me about what she doing lol, he rolled up a $100 bill as a joint to try to impress her. Only reason she sent me that video was to try to make me jealous for not giving into her demands.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjtf:

I'm going about my business, that dude in the video looked corny and she wasnt showing him no type of energy, filming a video while talking to me about what she doing lol, he rolled up a $100 bill as a joint to try to impress her. Only reason she sent me that video was to try to make me jealous for not giving into her demands.

Better step that simping up boy. You can use Carl Thomas - Emotional as your background music