Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
If they remade this song today who would be in it? Chris B? Who else? Do any RnB groups even exist anymore? Who else!? damn RnB is dead af:mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah exactly :umad:

I don't befriend delusional dummies who constantly make bad decisions and dodge the blame:camby:

:russ: Then shouldn’t have wasted my time calling and texting me for damn near 5 years and maybe I wouldn’t have believed you were my friend, again my bad. :francis:

As far as my decisions go, I have more wins than fails. I’m doing better than most people I know, even in chaos. Never been homeless, missed a meal or had my lights off. You’ve always been a shyt person and I’m happy you said no in hindsight. Would have been holding it over my head and coming at me just like this. :blessed:True doofus ass colors coming right out.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:russ: Then shouldn’t have wasted my time calling and texting me for damn near 5 years and maybe I wouldn’t have believed you were my friend, again my bad. :francis:

As far as my decisions go, I have more wins than fails. I’m doing better than most people I know, even in chaos. Never been homeless, missed a meal or had my lights off. You’ve always been a shyt person and I’m happy you said no in hindsight. Would have been holding it over my head and coming at me just like this. :blessed:True doofus ass colors coming right out.
You typed all that:umad:

Stay mad and negative
Pass that on to ya seed

Do you:umad:

Take that anger out on the dude u let knock u up:umad:

If u can find him:umad:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You typed all that:umad:

Stay mad and negative
Pass that on to ya seed

Do you:umad:

Take that anger out on the dude u let knock u up:umad:

If u can find him:umad:
:russ: I saw him this weekend when he picked his child up. He doesn’t help me either and runs his mouth, y’all would love each other.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We Def would
I would chuckle at his stories of making u a bitter single mom:mjgrin:

A short story, but I’m sure you’d fill in with your Gulliver’s travels as you swipe left on the latest dating app you’ve downloaded. It would be a fun time for all!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
A short story, but I’m sure you’d fill in with your Gulliver’s travels as you swipe left on the latest dating app you’ve downloaded. It would be a fun time for all!
Yep it would

While u make more bad decisions and blame everyone else
Then get a stank attitude yet wonder why on one fukks with u

Old miserable dirt bag ass bitter beer faced trick

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boss told us last week that tomorrow was a mandatory wfh day, this evening they say it’s cancelled. :mjcry: Im still not going.