Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:russ: When I needed and asked for your help, you refused, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have anything to bring to the table. Hell, I have a whole table, plus chairs and a dining room to place it in. I understand I’m not on your level, but because a person went through a rough time doesn’t mean anything.

And lol I don’t come off as high and mighty either, especially when I’m candid about all the issues I have from finances, to weight to mental health. Saying men only want sex isn’t a bad thing especially to the person obsessed with it. :heh:
The point is u negative as fukk
Yet u always pop shyt at men
Stop acting like u so above men
Like u don't have ya own faults:stopitslime:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The point is u negative as fukk
Yet u always pop shyt at men
Stop acting like u so above men
Like u don't have ya own faults:stopitslime:
:dead: I’ve been a negative person the whole time you’ve known of me. Also this is the place to be negative. I don’t act above anything and I literally talk about my faults ALL time; broke, ugly, fat, single mother, bankrupt, job hopper, etc. Again, I speak candidly about all of this. fukk you, nikka.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:dead: I’ve been a negative person the whole time you’ve known of me. Also this is the place to be negative. I don’t act above anything and I literally talk about my faults ALL time; broke, ugly, fat, single mother, bankrupt, job hopper, etc. Again, I speak candidly about all of this. fukk you, nikka.
I'm tired of yo angry ass:stopitslime:

Let a nikka love u cot dammit

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Been going a lot harder with my skincare routine the last couple months, now I'm glowing :wow: I need to work harder on fixing my dark circles but I'm scared those might just be genetic.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Been going a lot harder with my skincare routine the last couple months, now I'm glowing :wow: I need to work harder on fixing my dark circles but I'm scared those might just be genetic.
Told you to stop staying up late but you said "Sims is life" smh