Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
as much as pop culture talking about space and how we don't know what's out there and all the alien invasion movies that come out, plus all the UFO sightings around the world, it's the ocean that I don't want no smoke with, they say we know less about our oceans than space, the deeper they go the more species of sea life they said they never seen before, plus ain't no telling how much pre-historic life is down there, and basically I don't want the wrong thing being disturbed and coming up from the ocean and wrecking shop.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Let’s get it

image0.jpg

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
as much as pop culture talking about space and how we don't know what's out there and all the alien invasion movies that come out, plus all the UFO sightings around the world, it's the ocean that I don't want no smoke with, they say we know less about our oceans than space, the deeper they go the more species of sea life they said they never seen before, plus ain't no telling how much pre-historic life is down there, and basically I don't want the wrong thing being disturbed and coming up from the ocean and wrecking shop.

This is about to sound corny, but my mind gets blown thinking about this junk; space and sea.

And this is also junk I think about. Say the city of Atlantis, where does one mind get such a thought? In my opinion, a lot of these " myths" and " legends" have some truth to them. It may or may not be to the extent we've heared. Fascinating though

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
I remember when fire in music videos WA the shyt. Me and the homies use to use the extra glue from the tire repair for our bike and make fire circles. But it don't stop there we started putting it on handebars parts of the bike and ride ride with a handle bar or something on fire. How did we survive being kids all the dumb shyt we use to do

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I need to get rid of my lisp. I just recorded myself reading to hear how I sound and omg this is trash. I'm surprised people even talk to me :francis: