Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Like? Meeting people as an adult is harder.
Yeah harder but not impossible. You still in your early twenties like me you said so take a couple classes at a community college if you can afford it. Can meet new people that way.

Or go out with cousins, siblings etc as a group to a bar/club like you mentioned and find other groups of people to hang with.

Just talk to people. Remember, 6 degrees of separation.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
That shyt is legit illegal tho breh

:usure:
I was sittin there agreein wit dude and apologized until he literally pulled a fukkin TI

I straigjt told him you not about to keep talkin to me like that mane.

He gon say what you tryin to do

I said bro im sayin dont fukkin talk to me like that i agree with everything you sayin but you don't need to be like that dawg

He gon keep bein disrespectful and shyt. It's all good, im gettin me a tone in tired of tha bullshyt.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah harder but not impossible. You still in your early twenties like me you said so take a couple classes at a community college if you can afford it. Can meet new people that way.

Or go out with cousins, siblings etc as a group to a bar/club like you mentioned and find other groups of people to hang with.

Just talk to people. Remember, 6 degrees of separation.
Classroom setting I'm anxious as fukk because I'm used to being a class clown to make friends. Plus in community college most of the teachers talk through the whole class. Rooms be full of cacs who seemed clique up. Plus a lot of the students just talk bout themselves as in activities. My life is quite repeaitive.

I find meeting my co-workers is easier.
I fall prey to the comfort zone so it takes such tremendous effort for me to go break the ice. Sometimes I forget to be a regular human and take it slow with small talk. End up over thinking the shyt. Plus I'm shallow. If you're a cute girl, I'll go for it with subtle flirting. If I find out you're taken or theirs another reason why I don't have a chance I lose motivation. Won't really bother.

I'll take my ass to bar one day, really hate I need someone to tag along to not like some loner. I just want to meet women and at least make out. I love a lady just touching me, shyt feels so electric. :wow:
Edit:
What was that about degrees?
I'm cool with everybody worth. Being cool with at work.

Prynce

Daps
Classroom setting I'm anxious as fukk because I'm used to being a class clown to make friends. Plus in community college most of the teachers talk through the whole class. Rooms be full of cacs who seemed clique up. Plus a lot of the students just talk bout themselves as in activities. My life is quite repeaitive.

I fall prey to the comfort zone so it takes such tremendous effort for me to go break the ice. Sometimes I forget to be a regular human and take it slow with small talk. End up over thinking the shyt. Plus I'm shallow. If you're a cute girl, I'll go for it with subtle flirting. If I find out you're taken or theirs another reason why I don't have a chance I lose motivation. Won't really bother.

I'll take my ass to bar one day, really hate I need someone to tag along to not like some loner. I just want to meet women and at least make out. I love a lady just touching me, shyt feels so electric. :wow:
Edit:
Fam, Everybody in the world is anxious and insecure
they just hide it a lot better

no need to be shook of ANYBODY. cause the truth is deep down they aint shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn I need to get outta here and my dog don't wanna listen for shyt...:stopitslime: lol nikka always wanna play and shyt I got business to do!!!

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

Edit:
Yes I can tell you overthink things. It’s okay. I do to. If you want to make connections just talk to people. Do your best to listen. If y’all click then cool, if not, then cool. It’s no big deal just breathe and those nerves will subside. You’ll realize you were nervous for no reason.

Hanging with coworkers is cool. You just have to remember don’t be too thirsty with and around your coworkers because reputation is everything. Even if you don’t care what others think, reputation can help you get what you want.

As far as going to a bar that’s not really my scene, I’m good at picking up ladies from university and work. But it can’t be too much different than just walking up to a woman asking her a couple questions and her name. Just let it flow. And here’s a tip: focusing on the end goal can make you anxious and give off thirsty vibes. That’s why I told you you think too much about sex. If you just casually talk to women, don’t think of them as dikk receptacles, and don’t worry about taking their panties off, conversation will flow easier and women will want to talk to you heh.

Six degrees of separation is the theory that you’re only six steps/connections/people away from your end goal. That’s why trying to make as many acquaintances as possible is important.