Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I need to learn how to say no more. Sick of the being one everyone wants a favor from. It’s never reciprocated.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm glad I cut the grass after work yesterday. I be damned if I spend my Friday doing that shyt.

Word, I cut my grass yesterday cause I ain't wanna be doing that shyt this weekend

Straight up:pachaha:

Usually, I try to jump on it right after I pull in the driveway. Yesterday though, I went in the house and got comfortable. Finally, I hopped up and got it out the way

Same here, bruh lmao

I know myself well enough to know that if I sit my Black ass down and start eating and turn on the tv, I ain't going back out to cut no damn grass :russ:

I have to cut my grass every week cause that shyt grows so damn fast :damn:

Cut mine yesterday because I'm not dealing with this heat this weekend + I got plans to see Wick 3 and some more shyt :russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Cut mine yesterday because I'm not dealing with this heat this weekend + I got plans to see Wick 3 and some more shyt :russ:

Word, exactly.

It was a nice cool breeze the other day and I was like, "shyt, lemme go head and knock this shyt on out now, cause I ain't trying to be fumbling round with this shyt this weekend, I wanna get out." :russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

One of the first joints I ever downloaded on Kazaa Lite :loldenzel2:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Same here, bruh lmao

I know myself well enough to know that if I sit my Black ass down and start eating and turn on the tv, I ain't going back out to cut no damn grass :russ:

I have to cut my grass every week cause that shyt grows so damn fast :damn:

Word, exactly.

It was a nice cool breeze the other day and I was like, "shyt, lemme go head and knock this shyt on out now, cause I ain't trying to be fumbling round with this shyt this weekend, I wanna get out." :russ:
Just got in the crib bout 5 mins ago.

I can shave, shower, then go get me a drank. If I had to cut that grass today, I'd cut it, shower, then take a nap:snoop:

Streets, here I come:mjgrin: