Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone have a gif of the guy doing a 360 spin while in the pum pum?

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Breaking my only posting in the colisuem during playoffs real quick to say.
This chocolate jawn better stop playing. Looking good in that dress and shyt. Finna go from cityboy back to child of God :wow:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Twitter is pretty fun, I just need a better gif game. I had a tweet that got 15 rts and 116 likes.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you ever randomly see people and want to start asking them a million questions because they just randomly pique your interest?

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Only care about that which will make or break you. Everything else is a distraction. Be real with yourself

Also: Have no fear. Only death can ever fully stop you until then world can be yours.....

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Only care about that which will make or break you. Everything else is a distraction. Be real with yourself

Also: Have no fear. Only death can ever fully stop you until then world can be yours.....
Your post reminded me of an article I read a few days ago on Acceptance commitment therapy
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy | Psychology Today
Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) is an action-oriented approach to psychotherapy that stems from traditional behavior therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy. Clients learn to stop avoiding, denying, and struggling with their inner emotions and, instead, accept that these deeper feelings are appropriate responses to certain situations that should not prevent them from moving forward in their lives. With this understanding, clients begin to accept their issues and hardships and commit to making necessary changes in their behavior, regardless of what is going on in their lives, and how they feel about it.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I won’t be the Mom that cries at my daughter’s Pre K graduation. :birdman:

I won’t be the Mom that cries at my daughter’s Pre K graduation. :mjcry::mjcry: