Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished watching Shazzam and damn megan good in that purple super hero uniform...

d3d7dc864b7766b434e9e5d73922d98c.jpg
fpd2ag7tiio21.jpg

Good Lawd....:ohlawd: She looked amazing...:ohlawd: her husband won brehs...

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lawd have mercy I went to a party with my moms it's some shyt her friends throw this my mothers day gift to her :russ: the music good, they jamming for some old folks nvm flash light just came on lmao :mjlol: damn I ain't ever been to a party where I have no interest in any of the woman :russ:

Omg my moms keep introducing me to all these old ass nikkas dressed like pimps . . :mjgrin:

All a nikka keep thinking is I gotta go to work tomorrow :sadcam:

One girl look like she might be my age she taking selfies but it could also he a past her prime bytch acting like she young I'm scared:sadcam:

This old nikka is jamming when I hit 50 ima slide across the floor too :mjgrin:

Lmao she gave me her purse and umbrella omg I'm the lame nikka/bytch at the club who hold shyt for the people actually turning up :mjlol:

Sidenote: I am thoroughly enjoying myself:mjgrin:

Also nikka my fit nikka I'm dressed like I'm back at my first day of highschool I be damn :pachaha:

fukk this I needs to get footage of this

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Been stagnant in the gym. Still struggling to find time to go more than twice a week. My jobs takes so much free time...might be time to whittle down hours. I only went once this week, and had to cancel my second trip because of a manger that hates everything. Hopefully another opportunity falls on my lap soon.

I just wanna be fine this summer :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My moms is nagging me about this fukking CDL earlier complaining about the medical checkup because I'm a type 1 diabetic and if my ac30 is too high i'll be disqualified...:what::snoop: I'm like I can only worry about one thing at a time... She worries too much about everything, the only thing I'm focused is on passing this general knowledge exam I don't need anything else in my fukking head...:why: