Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo tell me why I get to the DMV early around 1pm only to get on a huge ass line to fill out paperwork the teller tells me the CDL testing is closed?!?:wtf:

WTF you mean it's closed???:what: the DMV doesn't close until 4pm what the fukk is this bullshyt???:mindblown:

So I take my paperwork and go home, I gotta go back earlier tomorrow just to get this shyt done...:stopitslime:

I'm gonna pass this CDL C test and get a job after...:ufdup: fukking DMV..:camby:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Heaven's sweet song..the cries of anger and the bellowing of dragons, the sword of Damocles no longer hanging in anguish, no longer is it's thirst for blood unquenched. It is free to fall upon the heads of all men and in one fell swoop, a thousand thousands of their generations were removed to the grave in great discomfort.

For Earth is a perpetual battlefield, a bloody mess of slain men and the ground where the hands of devils touch the crowns of women and blind the eyes of men. How can a good man survive the times? There is nothing good here, there is no good and the corrupt war against themselves. We will all swallow each other up in our filth..I have power over the debased, I loosen the loins of an arrogant man and I destroy the wombs of a errant woman, I make them all barren and rob them of all productive energies.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
A man rises up in the morning, he looks up and sees the sun and it's glory and blesses it but he does not consider. A man blesses his table and eats joyfully of the fruits of his labor but he does not consider. A man works daily with his hands, going out and then coming in but he does not consider. A man lies down with a woman, they conceive bearing fruit with a soul but they do not consider.

Look at this generation of men, arising to perform without thought to consequence or purpose. Taking for granted the ordinances and the order of all things etched in the heavens and in the Earth eternal. Since they all disregard nor give thought to the peace of these things..we will give them a new order.. we will give them dust for bread, coal for gold and blood for water. Darkness for light yet the sun still shines and terror for joy although the danger remains..in their confusion they will hold fast to their salvation which is named Doom.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
When you were down I helped to pick you up
But you didn't appreciate my love
Instead you kept lookin' for the one
Hoping love could take my place
When all the while what your were searching for
Was in front of your face