Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
How the hell did I live so long without Spotify? :dwillhuh:
shyt's perfect for :flabbynsick: who ain't got time to learn about new music through radio/tv/internet. :salute:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This bytch said she wanted my "spot" on thecoli. She wanna be me so bad. :funny:Of all the stalkers I have had on this site this one takes the cake. Straight admitted to stalking me and wanting to be me. You can't make this shyt up.:deadmanny: I mean I'm fly but a chick never told me she wanted to be me before. I feel honored like I reached a new level of greatness.:banderas:
:ohhh:Stalker(S)?? :sas2:Who is the current?? Tell her she need to build her own reputation up like we all had to do. Their is no cake walks on the coli. You have to work twice as hard as a coli lady to get the title. :sas1:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This bytch really tried to pull the "i'm scared and in fear for my life" white victimization Backyard Brenda card; knowing that she started the whole shyt in the first place. Then really ran to the "authorities" for back up and assistance when things didn't go her way or as planned instead of initiating direct contact or private; and lastly started cacsplaining, had things shut down when logic was presented while I handled my shyt dolo. But anyone else would have been labeled a snitch. Hmmm.. I wonder what would have happened or how it could have escalated, if I didn't have the factual evidence. She really tried to have her metoo "harassment" moment...
:jbhmm::ohhh:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Don Chealde was about to kick Mark Ruffalo's ass for spoiling Infinity War :russ:.