Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
God fukking dammit Joe......its been 3 months...you found a better girl and you're happy....why are you falling for this obvious shyt? She bending over in front of you for a reason, and your dumbass bout to fukk shyt up for ex-p*ssy....jesus christ

giphy.gif

Not like this joe

giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finally got to a new chapter in my new novel!!!:wow: Like 80% done this story is gonna be epic... It's funny even tho it's a shorter book than the first I'm happy how it's turning out. After I wrap this up comes the screenplay...:banderas: and then I put it out to be sold and see who's biting... Lord let me get some of that netflix / amazon money!!!

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
When you make a thread and you planned to dap and rep everyone who participated but it's got too many replies now and you too lazy :mjcry:.

#free Killmonger
#free Darth Yonce
#free Frank
#free Nipsey Hussle
#free POTY

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It’s crazy becuz unlike other cities where people are getting forced out due to gentrification. Here people are leaving by choice. I love my town but shyt is fukked up right now and it’s not even just the crime rate. The crime rate has always been bad. But the leadership here is the worse I’ve seen in my life time. And it doesn’t help that shyt like water is getting taxed out the ass. The county uses the same exact water source and it’s way cheaper. Roads are fukked up. The schools suck. I can afford to send my daughter to catholic school. But if I couldn’t I’d consider making that 10 minute move myself

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy becuz unlike other cities where people are getting forced out due to gentrification. Here people are leaving by choice. I love my town but shyt is fukked up right now and it’s not even just the crime rate. The crime rate has always been bad. But the leadership here is the worse I’ve seen in my life time. And it doesn’t help that shyt like water is getting taxed out the ass. The county uses the same exact water source and it’s way cheaper. Roads are fukked up. The schools suck. I can afford to send my daughter to catholic school. But if I couldn’t I’d consider making that 10 minute move myself
Do you think Baltimore rejoining the county would help things

St. Louis is thinking of merging with St. Louis county too

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The actual bill may be cheaper, but we pay overall the same, just in a different way. I'm not sure of the actual terms, but you have a water usage and distribution fee. The city makes you pay both the usage and distribution fee combined, quarterly with the water bill, while the county is only billed the usage fee. The distribution fee we pay with our taxes. The same goes with sewer and when you view the amount paid side by side it's about the same.