VA

tenor.gif

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Man, this coli shyt has been great to a nikka.

I love y'all for real. Even the cats I said disrespectful shyt to.

I'm 40 yrs old. I'm on the back end of my life. I just want to say "thank you". When it wasn't shyt to watch on TV, and I'm at work tryin' to pass the time, I could hop on the coli, and there'd be a thread, or I'd get an alert that would make that time go by fast.

Much respect to all of y'all:salute:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Damn, that article hurt.

Baltimore hasn't seen less that 600k people in 110 years. Yes, black people are leaving the city for the counties, particularly Northwest Baltimore county. I attribute some of the loss to household sizes declining as empty nesters, and Yuppies move into the all those apartments that are going up downtown. I attribute the rest to poor city services, and safety concerns. Also, Baltimore stands to lose more black people as some of the public housing gets torn down; however, from a Quality of life standpoint for the people in those projects, that's a good thing.

Baltimore is so disfunctional right now that I'm surprised we only lost 7500 people. The police commisioner is in jail for tax evasion, the mayor is being forced to resign over some shyt that I haven't fully read into yet, this new acting mayor doesn't even really want to be mayor.

I still believe the city will get itself together one day.