Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Pandering Dame is a lame Dame, his input is not needed since he sold out to the game:stopitslime:Dafuq is he talking about. the only part that he got right was about Harlem women holding down for theirs, rest of it is trash status and gimmicky- cookie cutter, carbon copy and paste, cardi clone ig chicks getting stamps of approval.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Three things I know for sure are immortal within this reality:ohhh:

Turritopsis dohrnii - immortal jelly fish
Honey - never expires :yeshrug:

and.....and....Love

even though/ we or are bodies may expire..

Love never shall:wow:

so I implore all of you...seek, run, fall in love

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
super annoyed, some teams are so overstaffed here and people have nothing to do...like straight up come in sit down and browse their phone, wander from desk to desk making small talk (while you're trying to work) while our team is so fukking lean and each of us has so much to do...wtf!

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Beyonce make me wanna give up bread, alcohol, work out, take up yoga, write a book, put on some booty shorts, take a soul cycle class, grab a 5 dollar box from Popeyes. And Im only 20 minutes in the documentary

tenor.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Your entire screed was not necessary..:mjlol: you trying to justify your likes to everyone hopping on the bandwagon now because its cool...
Nah nikka, I just hate people who used to shyt on a niche and now want to follow trends because its cool. Its not authentic. Its fake as hell. I hate fakeness.