Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
SInce when it was cool for negroes to watch anime now?? :dahell:

When I was was coming up, it was definitely a niche (except for Dragon Ball) and anyone who watches anything else were called nerds and squares. Now everybody wants to get up on anime like Santana and nerd shyt like it’s in now. This needs to be a new thread. :shaq2:

Everybody wants a “nerdy chick” now. Hoes are proud to be nerds and put it on their profile now. Lmao. fukk trends. Y’all are not authentic. Real nikkas been on it for years. Can’t stand trend followers. :pacspit:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

When I was was coming up, it was definately a niche (except for Dragon Ball) and anyone who watches anything else were nerds and squares. Now everybody wants to get up on anime like Santana and nerd shyt like it’s in now. This needs to be a new thread. :shaq2:

Everybody wants a “nerdy chick” now. Hoes are proud to be nerds and put it on their profile now. Lmao. fukk trends. Y’all are not authentic. Real nikkas been on it for years. Can’t stand trend followers. :pacspit:

image.gif

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nikka shut yo lame ass up

When I was was coming up, it was definately a niche (except for Dragon Ball) and anyone who watches anything else were nerds and squares. Now everybody wants to get up on anime like Santana and nerd shyt like it’s in now. This needs to be a new thread. :shaq2:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
YEP

I was a month away from being like fukk this shyt , but i changed my mind

The industry needs me