Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
When I turn 30 in two years i'm probably posting on the coli from church....

This islam-ish church out in Dolton be lit, they do stuff on saturdays and only last an hour.

Its like god put this lil thang together for me

:picard:
If church took place on Saturday, that would be so much better than on Sunday:wow:

I'd probably go every week

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Mom was telling on my way home from about how one of our neighbors saw three dudes outsides in broad daylight yesterday taking pictures of their house. They asked them who they were and they didn't answer and rode off in a Benz. They reported it to the cops to find out that the Benz wasn't even the person's car.
My neighborhood get wilder and these nikkas getting bolder now Imma have to go the gun range in due time because of all this strange shyt that has been happening :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
CTA hitting me up on Indeed but those rookie driver hours are trash

That paramedic group superior want me too but like I tell the guys in cord who wanna be stuck at 12 dollars an hour again.

Feel stuck

:lebrondamson:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They winning me over something serious

:wow:

Isreal of God is their name btw, they up on 138th street
I wouldn't be shocked if I got family that attends there:ohhh:

I had a cousin in Harvey who talked about how he goes to church on Saturday instead of Sunday. Maybe he drives up:leon:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I wouldn't be shocked if I got family that attends there:ohhh:

I had a cousin in Harvey who talked about how he goes to church on Saturday instead of Sunday. Maybe he drives up:leon:
That's probably it.

I was a lil down last year and one of my usual clients gave me an invite to check it out. And it was pretty cool. Very modernized and interesting conversation, relating scriptures to everyday life. Only been about 2-3 times but I've been thinking about it permanently