If you don't, you'll be alone
And like a ghost I'll be gone

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Had to press charges against someone yesterday. Didn't want to bug I was left with absolutely no choice, it was against the person that soent two years harassing, trolling, and stalking me and my family online and offline via texts and phone calls that actively worked to try to ruin my life.

:snoop:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
i have officially checked out of my job, if they fire me they fire me.

a nikka could care less :manny:

fukk all those close minded muthafukkers :pacspit:
Honestly how I feel today. I hope they do, I can collect that unemployment and chill

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Deacon Frye were these real in ur day?:mjcry:

images

Haven't seen a bag of these in over two decades.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should start pulling some of folks cards and ask them what happened to the black lives matter, resist, standing rock, metoo, p*ssygrabsback, wakanda forever and social justice fashion statements they were using to pretend like they cared. The frauding was and still is disgusting. They acting like they ain't say shyt. What's the latest trend now? Folks can't keep it 100. Sad shyt

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yall I've been just so angry and disappointed in the former friend I'm pressing charges against it's so messed up it had to get to that point...he went out of his way to sabotage my music career cause he was jealous and hateful. Which is why he harassed me endlessly online for years and stalked me...

You can't share anything with anyone. Your successes your relationships your money your happiness cause some people are so petty they'll try to mess up what you have cause they don't have anything.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Yall I've been just so angry and disappointed in the former friend I'm pressing charges against it's so messed up it had to get to that point...he went out of his way to sabotage my music career cause he was jealous and hateful. Which is why he harassed me endlessly online for years and stalked me...

You can't share anything with anyone. Your successes your relationships your money your happiness cause some people are so petty they'll try to mess up what you have cause they don't have anything.

should've pistol whipped em