Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
So my job decided to move the nikka that always comes to work with body odor’s desk beside mine today.

I couldn’t even finish my snack. :mjcry:

He smells of straight mustiness and ass. I’ve been gagging all day.

I feel bad because he’s nice and he is obviously a hard working man. He literally leaves his overnight security job and comes straight in to work with us.

Three different Supervisors have had “The Talk” with him but it’s only getting worse.

Then he had the nerve to tell me that I “smelled so good” today. It took everything in me not to say that I wish I could say the same about him. :mjcry:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
So my job decided to move the nikka that always comes to work with body odor’s desk beside mine today.

I feel bad because he’s nice and he is obviously a hard working man. He literally leaves his overnight security job and comes straight in to work with us.

Three different Supervisors have had “The Talk” with him but it’s only getting worse.

Then he had the nerve to tell me that I “smelled so good” today. It took everything in me not to say that I wish I could say the same about him. :mjcry:
Get some air freshener and spray it as frequently as possible. He'll get the message eventually

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

he's going to ask you out one day :mjlit:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

Your co worker
tenor.gif