Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I ain’t eating right now, if that changes, maybe

Whatever that is going to happen is going to happen

Can’t live in fear and gave thoughts of what if

True.

Just be careful out there, that entire state has an expiration date on it.

And I don't care who sees this.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why do I attract the craziest people on this forum? There are literally hundreds of posters yet the worst most unstable people are always fixated on me. I genuinely do not understand why people love to hate me so much. It a mystery.:jawalrus:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i need a travel buddy

All you need is your passport, an emergency fund, someone who knows you in said location you check in with from time to time...and a Knife.

You can make/meet friends on your journey, breh. The amount of folk I've befriended, broads I've smashed and lived with, brehs I've had drinks and ate meals with that I didn't know prior to touching down in any new given location is astounding. I'm not even THAT sociable or attractive looking either to keep it a buck.

As much as I'd love to travel with my friends or have someone to travel with and share shyt with at times, travelling alone is never a last resort option for me 'cause at times it's the best way to move.

But all in all, hope you find someone to travel with and enjoy if that's what you yearn.:salute:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I was at Walmart earlier and saw this Supa thick as Latino chick with some navy slacks on
In the paint section
I was over there getting duct tape

Ion know what she was

She looked maybe cuban
If she was Mexican she fooled me

I wanted to sneak a pic too
She was bad as fukk too, and wore glasses so that just had my head spinning something vicious