46938894_1995905064042756_1318429488537718403_n.jpg

Rinse, repeat
Do they lose checked bags?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Funny how the three mile island incident happened 40 years ago on March 28th. I've heard about that. Always hear about Chernobyl. They got quiet about fukushima. Even hear about Hanford in Washington state. Never heard about this though. :francis: seen some doc on Netflix about how nuclear power plants operate and yeah, folks really need to pay attention. It's not just the lead in the water that is poisoning us. Folks think that Homer Simpson operating a nuclear reactor is a joke when that shyt is happening for real. How many near or actual nuclear reactor meltdowns have happened that we don't know about or been covered up? That times how much nuclear waste has been dumped wherever or is being transported on the rails where trains been derailed and etc.

We are all ignorant about something but it's what we do after we become aware of what we are ignorant of that matters.

I know most folks will be like shut the fukk up, we gonna die anyway, I'm worrying too much about nothing and focus on my life abs whatever but this is real shyt though. Folks gonna wait til shyt actually happens to take action or start saying something? That never worked and never will.

Another out of sight, out of mind production.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@Jimmy Two-Times™ thanks for the free advertisement, dumbass. :mjlol:

Sometimes I make beats, all you ever do is shytpost in the Coli and get caught in your feelings because you’re an out of touch, overly sensitive bytch :umad:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
In the mood to snack, but trying to train myself to not give in to cravings. Packed an apple but it was gross and hurt my gums :mjcry:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Bih 6'1 matched with me on Tinder:damn:

If she wear heels:damn:

dog I matched witha chick who used to play ball at alabama last time i was up there. she was 6'1. We had a good convo going I wanted to pull her so bad just so I could climb it, but I had to ghost her cause I was only up there for a weekend :yeayea:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Laws are about the only thing keeping me from tearing a dude's head off

That sounds absolutely crazy but it's the God's honest truth :hubie:

Just stop fukking with me, please