Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Ld0JaaDm_o.gif

This had nothing to do with pride breh. He had all the time in the world between his work and other kids to make sure that I was on right path to grow and be a man. He was there in my life at one point when I was growing up as a kid, but choose by himself to not keep in touch with me after my mom move my brother and I to a safer place. My mom would never stop him from talking to me, she would always ask if I wanted to speak with him, and I did. I gave him more chances than he deserved to talk to me, but he made his own choice to not help me, to not teach me, and to guide me how I should grow as a man in this world breh. I had other father figures in my life that did choose to help me and show me, and guide me in what I should know and understand, but most of that I learned on my own too. The only thing he tried to teach me was to "read the bible".

I will never understand how a father can leave a child, let alone, a black child in a world that targets him/her before that child even knows it.:francis:
Maybe there is some forgiveness in my heart as I'll always be the bigger man, but he 15 years too late on being reconsidered back in my life. He made his choice, and I made mines. :manny:
People burn me all the time u aint alone in that but sometimes u have to reach out for the 100th time because this time they will get it.

Trust me, you wont regret it.

You literally dont know what you're missing.:to:

Even if he burns you again at least u have that option to even be able to reach out because when they are long gone you wont have that chance again.

Believe me:ufdup:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
People burn me all the time u aint alone in that but sometimes u have to reach out for the 100th time because this time they will get it.

Trust me, you wont regret it.

You literally dont know what you're missing.:to:

Even if he burns you again at least u have that option to even be able to reach out because when they are long gone you wont have that chance again.

Believe me:ufdup:
I'll think about it breh. :obamaaa: