Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
@Charlie Hustle

First step is admitting you have problem: What current addictions that you need help with?

Your rep comment "White light" got me confused/curious. Care to explain it a bit, Breh?

I deal with hazardous substances for my job so I research everything under the sun that can be harmful to you which is basically everything depending on how its route of entry and dose. Amanita muscaria is known as "the drink of the gods" in some places and people have been known to experience stunning white light during their trip believed to be "the light of the gods."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The earliest written reference to the consumption of fungi as a medicine, rather than a food, is within the Sanskrit hymns contained in Rig veda, which forms a part of the oldest sacred texts of Hinduism, the Vedas. In one of the hymns (Book 8, hymn 4, stanza 3) 'Soma' is described as an inebriating ritual drink, which was thought to infer divine powers on those who drank it:

We have drunk Soma and become immortal;

We have attained the light, the Gods discovered.

Now what harm may foeman's malice do to harm us?

What, O immortal, mortal man's deception?

The drink of the Gods

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Jobs ain't nothing but work. LOL nah, bi-weekly or twice a month is the "norm" I thought. I only got paid monthly with a 1099.
Maybe in the US.

In the UK I've never heard of anyone getting paid fortnightly unless they do some kind of manual labour.:yeshrug:

I could be wrong.:yeshrug: